Saturday, April 21, 2018

XOXO Cards | Pretty Little Studio

I am sharing 2 cards I created using the XOXO Collection from Pretty Little Studio. I am a guest designer this month and the month of May and I get to play with Hello Heather's super cute collection. This collection has a little Love theme ​and is filled with so many beautiful colors. ​Nothing tells someone you love them like a surprise card with a little LOVE!


​I created a shaker card using 2 pieces of pattern paper, a piece of cardstock from the packaging that I used for my background and the title is from the Hello Lovely Words diecuts. I cut off the “I” … and used the “love you” portion. I added some sequins and voila! SOOO Cute!

My second card is made with layers and shapes.


I started with 2 pieces of pattern paper, a small tag in the background and some dimensional adhesive under a circle shape. I added the typewriter diecut because it’s so cute! I used one of my old rotary stamps and stamped Note To Self. This could be anything such as XOXO, Miss You, Talk to Me or whatever you fancy.

Thanks for visiting today and please come follow us on Social Media @PrettyLittleStudio and you can find me on instagram as well @KristineDavidson

Chow for Now!


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio